My Photo
Name:

Wanting to please Him in all we do.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

See ya soon


Brussels is all decked out for Christmas and was just a reminder of the how we are so blessed!!!
Today we spent the day in Brussels recuperating and debriefing our time in Liberia. The team is excited about seeing their friends and family and will arriving in Midland Sunday night at 9:20pm. God has been amazing how He has poured out understanding of His love not only for the people of Liberia but the our fellow teammates and their families.

1 Comments:

Blogger dbledsoe said...

My friends,
It has been such a blessing to follow along during the trip. I have been praying for you daily. It is so incredible to see what is going on there and I am so thankful that God is allowing us to participate in what He is doing over there. I look forward to seeing you this sunday!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home